Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Funday #8- Starry, Starry Night

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!  Today I have a board for a bride who is trying to combine her fiance's likes with hers.... he's into space and science fiction while she is into art and retro things.  She wants her wedding to be classy, unique and a bit DIY and was thinking of going with an artsy star theme.  So I took her ideas and came up with this board, inspired by Starry, Starry Night by van Gogh.  I used a blue and yellow color scheme but you could definitely add different shades of blue and green in as well.


PS- Don't forget to enter the contest... one week left!

3 comments:

  1. I love this combination! It's elegant but also fun and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it! Thank you so much for making this for me-it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were looking for something to incorporate art and our building wedding ! this is perfect ... downtown la <3

    ReplyDelete