Friday, January 14, 2011

Inspiration #141- Winter Wonderland Fun

I was contacted by a slightly confused/overwhelmed bride for an inspiration board. She had a lot of ideas on what she and her fiance liked but not a clear vision for her wedding. So I came up with a board focusing on some of the elements she wanted to incorporate including Christmas, winter wonderland, red and purple. She also mentioned that she liked urban settings like factories and old buildings and I think that this bright palette would really pop in a venue like that. Plus, purple is a fun twist to add into a Christmas-y wedding, especially one taking place in Texas!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic job! I really love the drinks and the ornaments and the flowers and, well, all of it! I can't believe you were able to throw so many different ideas together in such a lovely way!

    ReplyDelete