Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inspiration #138 & #139- Which Will They Choose?

I am getting back into making requested boards again! The bride who requested these boards is deciding between two very different themes. The first is a vintage sand and star theme. For this board I went with a aqua, teal, midnight blue, sand and gold color palette. I really, really like the way this board turned out! The second theme is Rasta. Which is totally cool and definitely fun! I went with the Rasta color scheme of red, yellow and green. I think it would be awesome to have a Rasta band at the reception too.


2 comments:

  1. By the way, I showed my fiancee these, and he adored the stars and sand board. We have settled on that as our theme, thanks so much for allowing us to envision it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the rasta wedding!

    ReplyDelete