Friday, August 14, 2009

Inspiration #84- Library Meet Barn, Barn Meet Library

The bride who requested this board was uncertain about her color scheme, but since she was having her reception in a barn she wanted to keep it a bit rustic. She also mentioned that her fiance and herself were literature "geeks" (her words not mine!) So I tried to incorporate that into the board :]

You could use favorite authors to name the tables instead of numbers (and include your favorite quote). I really love the idea of incorporating vintage (or vintage looking) books into the centerpieces. With this in mind I worked with a natural wood, gold/sunflower, rust and red color scheme as most vintage book colors tend to be in that scheme. The sunflowers add a bit of a rustic hint, at least in my opinion. I hope this board helps create the beautiful rustic wedding she's after!

sources: Green Wedding Shoes, Vintage Glam Blog, With This Ring (x2), The Knot, Snippet and Ink, Elizabeth Anne Designs, The Haystack Needle

Also wanted to include these cute invitations that didn't make the board and the full version of the save-the-date that I edited to fit the board:

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I love it so much! I love the colors with the pop of blue! Just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete