Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Inspiration #76- Eggplant and Lime

A requested board filled with eggplant and lime! This board was really fun to make, the lime definitely pops against the rich eggplant purple. I really like the Kermit Mum centerpieces in this board. The bride who requested this board wanted to see a bride in purple shoes too, as you probably can tell I love a bride in colored shoes!


sources: Elizabeth Anne Designs, Blog Dig, Pegeen, The Knot (x2), Rock n' Roll Bride, Five Spice Duck, Whitney and Bryce Wedding, Southern Weddings

1 comment:

  1. I love the eggplant and lime. The purple shoes are so perfect, just what I want to wear... now I just have to hunt them down! Finally I can show someone something as an example so they don't think I'm crazy with the bold color combo. I will certainly be stealing the bridesmaid's bouquet picture and bringing them promptly to my florist. Thanks so much Carly for making the board awesome!

    ReplyDelete