Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Alternative Wednesdays #9- Brides in Flats! Don't forget to enter the contest!!

I'm a pretty tall girl so I never wear heels, pumps or wedges... always flats. For my sisters wedding, I will be wearing flats. Otherwise I would be taller than everyone else in the wedding party, including the groom. Anyway, that's why I get excited when I see brides in flats! Plus, I see flats being more eco and budget friendly being that I think most people would re-wear them more often. Anyone plan to wear flats to their wedding?




or your whole wedding party in flats:

Green Wedding Shoes (this is one of my favorite weddings!)

some other lovely examples:
sources: Nordstroms (x2), Macys, Piperlime, Zappos (x2)


If you haven't already done so, go enter my contest! You have until Thursday at midnight to enter!! Don't forget to check back on Friday to see if you've won!

2 comments:

  1. I'm only a little girl but still wear flat most of the time too. I spend my life trying to find the pretty flats! I will definitely be wearing flats at some point. So much better for dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the yellow-dress+turquoise shoes with MOH opposite- so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete